Several Balloon Clusters
3 Rolls of Crepe Paper
1. Place the ends of all crepe rolls together. Slip about 20'' of crepe
down between Balloon Cluster. (Do not cut)
2. Hang cluster from a chandelier, or pin to curtain, etc.
3. If you want to drape crepe from one cluster to another, follow Balloon
Clusters instructions to make as many clusters as you need and hang them
around the room.
4. Holding the crepe rolls in your hand begin twisting crepe as you walk
toward the second cluster. Bring crepe up to the cluster, measure another
20'' and cut.
5. Slip tail down between balloons. If you want a single cluster, cut the
second half of crepe (measuring from cluster) 20'' long and slide down
6. Add Curling Ribbon Clusters